if i won :)
that's a picture taken at seacliff state beach, about 2 miles from us. nice place. :)
so, if won 300 million dollars, here's what i think i'd do:
1. secure the ticket, sign it, double check it, and find out how to redeem it.
2. get one of my fancy lawyer friends to help me coordinate it all.
3. try not to tell anyone, and if someone finds out, tell them i only won, like, $100,000, and they got the names mixed up. :)
ok, now the good stuff!
4. make the douga take a vacation so we can make plans, but not quit cause we need the insurance, until we know how the money is going to be handled.
5. spend a week at the Avila Inn in Avila Beach, relaxing and planning things.
6. rejoin the CSA - community supported agriculture. we haven't been able to afford it for a while, but we love getting a weekly box of fresh organic produce. though, i have to say, J&P Produce is great, 'cause we can order that occasionally and they deliver! :)
7. look into getting another, better house, but not too big or elaborate, cause i don't want huge property taxes. that's an easy way to lose it :(
8. go fishing a lot more
9. knit a lot more
10. have a personal chef that is sorta more like my shopper/sous chef and create awesome things to eat all fresh and healthy, yay!
11. have a private party at asilomar conference center, near monterey/carmel, and pay for my favorite friends to visit and celebrate.
12. go to a lot of concerts, plays, shows, and movies.
13. maybe travel a little, take a cruise, or one of those culinary tours of china with martin yan.
oh yeah, give some $$ to my brothers and sister, and douga's brother. maybe to our nieces and nephews for school. not my mom, though, she is really bad managing money, so i'll just give her stuff she needs now and then. douga's mom could use some $$ though.
i'll think on it.
what about you?